Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, July 23, 2010

Thanksgiving!



It has been a habit lately, before I go to sleep, to pray the rosary. I do not have any problems as to its recitation, the prayers, the mysteries but the only stuggle I have is when the sandman comes. I am stuggling to keep awake. There are times I pass out and sleep a bit.
My experience yesterday was quite good. I was able to fight my sleepiness, however, I still need to perfect it.
One of the petition I have when praying the rosary is for me and my family to have prosperity. Something happened when I woke up that my family and I have been always dreaming. I thank you Mother Mary, blessings has been coming in little by little, I have been feeling it. I can sense it. With all my heart, body and soul in behalf of my family.I thank thee for interceding for me and my family. Please protect us with the mantle of your love. May you be praised, together with your Most Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ. May He be praised and glorified forever. May your rosary be prayed by every single soul in this earth.
Thank you Mama Mary! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good info!
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

You're very much welcome. If you need more information on the rosary please let me know I will be more than willing to help you