Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, July 16, 2010

The feast day of Our Lady of Carmel

Yesterday before I slept, while I was thinking about the feast day of Our Lady of Carmel, which is today, I had a realization: why not write a blog about the Catholic Church, about Mama Mary, about our Lord, about my life, about my insight and about my thoughts instead of creating a worthless, no good blog.





I thank our Lady for giving me the inspiration and the strength to do this blog. I have made a very hard decision since I had a worthless, waste of time blog which leads its reader astray. Away from the divine love of our Lord.









I remember what Our Lady of Carmel said to St. Simon Stock:


















"Whosoever dies clothed in this scapular shall not suffer eternal fire"


- Our Lady's scapular promise -

No comments: