Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, July 23, 2010

Another "miracle" to be thankful with

I was bother, before I slept, about things that is currently happening, My mom has a mini-retaurant. However, since there is a little land dispute over the structure that my mom has been operating, that bothers me. To think it deals with the brothers and sisters of my father. I am so worried because I do not want them to have conflict over these matters since these matters can be solve right away. However, since my aunt, and I am praying for her enlightenment, is kindda straining everything. She invited one of her friend to put up a store beside my mom's mini-resto. The conflict started here. Her friend has the impression that she owns the place. Yesterday due to a heated arguement of one of the tenant of my mom, she went straight to my aunt to report the matter and to ask her to reprimand the tenant. Before I slept, as I was doing my daily rosary, I was meditating on the sorrowful mysteries and in my mind was the picture of the friend of my aunt asking the Blessed Mother to intercede for me and my family, and on another instance in my mind was the picture of my aunt, that the Good Lord will enlighten her. I felt good after my prayers and I was pretty much positive that something good will happen. Indeed, something great did happen! When I woke up, my mom was already at the house, she told me that the "friend of my aunt" talked to her. She asked sorry for what happened. She narrated that on her way to my aunt's house, she say my father on his way to the mini-resto, then she realized that what she will be doing- the reporting to my aunt- will affect the relationship of my father and my aunt and that the main reason would be her. So she went back and did not continue her plan of telling my aunt. PRAISE BE THE LORD!!!, Thank you Mama Mary, my Mother!

Indeed, there is no intention or petition that will not be granted if you call on our Heavenly Mother. She is the Mother of our Redeemer, our Redeemer listens to her, just as a son listens to her mother. One way of talking to our Holy Mother is through her Rosary. It is our hotline to Heaven.

Try it, say it with all your heart and believe....

I want to share these 2 beautiful quotes about the Rosary. Hope this helps you:

"Among all the devotions approved by the Church none has been so favored by so many miracles as the devotion of the Most Holy Rosary" - Pope Pius IX

"Some people are so foolish that they think they can go through life without the help of the Blessed Mother. Love the Madonna and pray the rosary, for her Rosary is the weapon against the evils of the world today. All graces given by God pass through the Blessed Mother" - St. Padre Pio

No comments: