Bible Verse of the Day

Friday, July 16, 2010

The awakening - The decision... YES I CAN



Blog - a frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and web links.

Blogger - someone or anyone who post to their own weblog


As I was growing up I always thought of keeping a diary. Documenting the important things and highlights of my life just so when I grow old, I have something to look back on the things that happened in my life. However, since I am a type of person who is very secretive, in a sense - mysterious. I fear that my family would make fun of me, of what I am writing, my insights, my thoughts - the fear and insecurities of growing up. now in the modern world that we have, I have decided to create my online diary: a blog.


My plan is to update this blog on my thoughts on some things, my likes, my dislikes, my inspiration, my desperation, my problem, my insecurities - in short: anything under the sun.


Above all things, I am dedicating this blog not just for myself but to my Creator - the Eternal living God: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit together with the Most Blessed Virgin, my Mother and the Mother of us all. I am dedicating this blog to the Saints, Martyrs and Angels of God and for my Holy Mother Church.


May those who encounter this blog join me in my journey: to life, to praise our God, share problems, inspire and educate.


Always remember, everything happens for a reason. You did not encounter my blogsite just for nothing. You are here because you are looking for asnwers, because you are confused, because you need inspiration, and because your soul thirst - thirst for the love of God. Join me in this journey...

No comments: