Bible Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My New Phone - A Nokia C6

My father was issued a service celphone. He is an elected government official. However, he does not know how to use the phone (since it was a touch phone). Unfortunately, last December, it was recalled due to some unavoidable circumstances and he was advised to return the unit. I was using That celphone since I was the only one who knew how to use the unit. I had no choice but to comply. I was sad since it was a very nice phone. Fortunately, I tried calling my service provider and inquired if they are offering a free unit, yes they are offering. I asked if I was qualified, and fortunately, I AM QUALIFIED! Thank God! There was a wide range of celphone units (the free units). I did not like the free units since it does not have a wifi feature. What I need is a unit that can connect to the internet:). I chose a Nokia C6 but I need to shed a few thousand pesos. So this is the phone that I am using now. I really love it!

From December up to this writing, i did not realize that I can update my blog using my phone :) in fact this is what I am using in updating this entry! Another blessing ey! ;)

No comments: