Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Vatican - A Virtual Tour

It has always been my dream to visit the Holy City, St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistene Chapel. This is the Central governing body of the Catholic Church and sovereign entity recognized by international law. This is the world's smallest city or as I refer it, the city within a city. I have always dreamt of having an audience with the Pope. Touring the Basilica, going to the Sistine Chapel and be amazed with the paintings. Unfortunately, the time is not yet now. In God's time I might have the chance to visit the said city. For now, let me content myself with a virtual tour of the Vatican City.

Here is a link for your own virtual tour of the basilicas and the papal chapels. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did: http://www.vatican.va/various/basiliche/san_pietro/vr_tour/index-en.htm

No comments: