Bible Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Wednesday 2011 - Facebook!

I have been addicted to Cityville, a social game in the social networking site Facebook. as the Holy Week approached, I told my reflecting. In this modern world, what would I sacrifice? a lot of things was coming to my mind until I realized, I have been spending a lot of time in from of my computer playing Cityville. At first I was hesitant since I cannot let my "neighbors" surpass my level. Should give it up or not... thinking... thinking... thinking. At last, I made my decision, I will not only give up playing my favorite game on Facebook but I will not be opening my Facebook account starting Holy Monday and yes I did it! Until now I haven't accessed my facebook account, played Cityville or even opening up my personal email account. And since I am working at home, I am also offering the sacrifice of going to my office for the good of the account that I am handling. May this Holy Week be fruitful and I am excited since I will not be working on the Holy Thursday and the Good Friday. May everything be alright.

No comments: