Bible Verse of the Day

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Blessing has come

October 16,2010. A very  memorable date that my family and I shall remember. A new blessing has been given to me and my family. I consider this a very memorable day since our Most Holy Mother gave us our dream wish. A BRAND NEW CAR!



Very memorable it is, since this is given on the month of the Hoy Rosary, 3 days after the feast of our Lady of Fatima. Thank you so much dear Mother Mary. I hope and I pray that you always protect and guide us. Never tire in showering us with your blessings, Oh Mediatrix and Co-Redemptrix of Grace. We love you!

From the showroom, before heading home, I asked my father that we stop by our parish church to light a candle for thanksgiving, The National Shrine of St. Joseph.



After 3 days of getting the unit, we had the car blessed and offered it back to the Lord for thanksgiving. No words can express our gratitude and thanks for the blessing. I have always thought that when we have the car blessed, it should be after the mass, and it did happen! the priest who celebrated the mass was the same priest who blessed the car. Thank you Father Randy!

Never tire of asking God for the blessings that we need. There are 3 answers for the prayers that we are offering:
- Yes
-No
-Wait

Im glad that our Father in Heaven answered our prayers and He said --WAIT and it shall be given in My time.
Thank you Father God!

No comments: