Bible Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Forgive Me My Lord


Oh Lord, I am so week with temptations. Why oh Lord? I understand that you have given us the freewill, to choose what is right and what is wrong but Lord why do I sometimes choose what is wrong? I know Lord I am only human and I know that you do not deserve me but Lord I beg for your Mercy. Lord help me repent for all my sins and the sins of my past. Let me be pleasing to you. May I be worthy to be called your Son and call You my Lord. I know my sins and it shames me to call you my Lord. Send forth thy Holy Spirit oh Lord, that I may be guided, choosing what is right and doing Your will. My Lord, my God, I have offended you. Forgive me oh Lord. May Mary my most Holy Mother be my protectress. May She cover me with the mantle of Her love and protection. May my soul be overhauled that I may be renewed in your Most Holy Name. May my Guardian Angel, together with St.Michael the Archangel, defend me in my battle. Together with them may I win all my spiritual battles. May your most Holy Name be praised.
Amen.

No comments: